Terms of Service
Blind Cleaning Training Agreement
"Company" is Dirtyblinds.com a Division of Ultrasonic Cleaners, Inc.
"Business" is the person agreeing to the terms of this contract
WHEREAS, The "Business" desires to be educated and trained in the use of ultrasonic blind cleaning machines and related equipment, and in the sales and marketing techniques used by the "Company", and
WHEREAS, The "Business" desires to obtain certain confidential and proprietary information from the "Company" for the purpose of using such information and techniques in the "Business", and
WHEREAS, The "Company" is willing to provide such education and training techniques as, well as it’s confidential and proprietary information to the "Business" for the limited purpose and under the terms and condition set forth herein.
NOW, THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises set forth, the parties agree as follows:
- DEFINITION, "Training Information", shall mean all information, documentation, training literature, on-line training videos and procedures, sales and marketing techniques, promotions and ideas, through the "Company" Dirtyblindstraining.com website and any other information disclosed and made available by the "Company" to the "Business".
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, The "Business" acknowledges and agrees that training information is proprietary too and trade secrets of the "Company" and that any unauthorized use will cause irreparable harm and loss to the "Company".
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE "BUSINESS", In consideration of the training, education and disclosure to the "Business" of training information, the "Business" agrees to treat training information in confidence and to undertake the following additional obligations:
- To use training information for the sole purpose of operating the "Business" and providing training and education to the "Business" employee’s
- To not disclose, resell, or otherwise market training information to any person, business, employment or any other business relationship for any purpose, including for profit and not-for profit; and "Business" shall not accept any form of compensation, either monetary or otherwise, for disclosing, reselling or otherwise marketing training information without the expressed, prior written consent of the "Company"
- The "Business" acknowledges that the "Company" is the owner of all proprietary rights in and to training information and that such information constitutes the "Company" trade secrets which are revealed to the "Business" in confidence and that no right is given to or acquired by the "Business" to disclose or reveal any portion and agrees not to use such training information for any other purpose other than provided in this agreement.
On-Line Training Copyrights & Trademarks
As an Option, the "Business" may chose to renew their membership to the "Company" On-Line Training Program by agreeing to pay the "Company" an annual renewal fee of $250.00 (US) per year. If the "Business" agrees to enter into this renewal contract, The "Business" will make its annual payment directly to the "Company". The "Business" will be notified thirty days before their renewal fee is due. This notification will be located at the top of each "Lesson" page. This notification will link the "Company" to the "Business" Pay Pal renewal site. If the "Company" has not renewed by the annual expiration date, the "Company" will lose access to the on-line training site @ www.dirtyblindstraining.com
Copyright © Dirtyblinds.com 1992 and Subsequent Years All rights reserved.
All material contained within our On-Line Training pages @ www.dirtyblindstraining.com is the sole property of Ultrasonic Cleaners, Inc. and Dirtyblinds.com (the “Company”). Any reproduction or redistribution of this material is prohibited without the express written consent of Ultrasonic Cleaners. Inc. and Dirtyblinds.com (the "Company"). This training information is non-transferable.
Any reproduction of illustrations, photographs, videos or literature appearing on these pages is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
The Site “dirtyblindstraining.com” contains valuable registered and unregistered trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by Ultrasonic Cleaners, Inc. and Dirtyblinds.com. These include but are not limited to: The Dirtyblinds.com registered trademark name, slogans and marketing information. Nothing contained on the Dirtyblinds.com On-Line Training Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Dirtyblinds.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- GOVERNING LAW, This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (USA).
- TERM, the term of this agreement shall be for a period of one (1) Year, unless the"Business" chooses to renew on annual basis for a fee of $250.00 per year.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives.