We offer our customers the most thorough and comprehensive FREE training in the industry. No one knows more about cleaning blinds than we do.
- All training is done one on one. We only train one company at a time. This makes our training truly personalized.
- Our training is for three (3) days, 8 hours a day.
- All training is conducted by a company certified trainer.
- Our training includes blind cleaning, repairs, sales, and how to market your business successfully.
- All of our clients have the opportunity to become a certified blind cleaner. By taking the N.A.C.U.C.(North American Certified Ultrasonic Cleaners) exam.
If you are unable to attend our three (3) day hands-on training classes, you can take advantage of our On-Line Digital Video Training Center. This On-Line Training course covers all the same topics that are covered in our hands-on training class AND MORE.
Day 1: Personalized Classroom Training
- Thorough review of operation and care of your new ultrasonic blind cleaner.
- Identification of blind types, materials and fabrics.
- Complete cost structuring of each type of blind for residential/commercial cleaning and repairs.
- Installation techniques – how to take down and re-install virtually every type of blind.
- Introduction of our finely-tuned customer service program.
- How to get repeat customers and referrals.
Day 2: Marketing & Administration
- How to launch our one-stop shopping concept.
- How to set and achieve short and long term goals.
- Learn the values and strategies of networking.
- Be instructed on programs to set up dry cleaners as drop-off centers.
- Learn how to work with, not against, janitorial companies.
- Introduction to personalized accounting software.
- Job scheduling.
- A half-day learning our unique, industry-proven , marketing plan.
Day 3: Workshop & Field Experience
- Hands-on instruction for cleaning different types of blinds in the workshop and on-site.
- Instruction of the use of Diryblinds.com biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solutions for each blind type and fabric.
- Instruction on quick drying techniques for vertical blinds, pleated and honeycomb shades in 5 minutes or less.
- How to dry all other types of blinds using our exclusive drying solutions which prevent water spotting.
- How to repair mini blinds, pleated shades, honeycomb shades, verticals, venetian blinds, woven woods and many more.
- How and when to wrap blinds for delivery.
- Learn the advantages of providing either a drop-off, pick-up and delivery or a mobile service.
- How to install your own user-friendly safe workshop.