Comprehensive Hands-On Training
- Thorough review of operation and care of your new ultrasonic blind cleaner.
- Identification of blind types, materials and fabrics.
- Complete cost structuring of each type of blind for residential/commercial cleaning and repairs.
- Installation techniques - how to take down and re-install virtually every type of blind.
- Introduction of our finely-tuned customer service program.
- How to get repeat customers and referrals.
and Field Experience
- Hands-on instruction for cleaning different types of blinds in the workshop and on-site.
- Instruction of the use of Diryblinds.com biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solutions for each blind type and fabric.
- Instruction on quick drying techniques for vertical blinds, pleated and honeycomb shades in 5 minutes or less.
- How to dry all other types of blinds using our exclusive drying solutions which prevent water spotting.
- How to repair mini blinds, pleated shades, honeycomb shades, verticals, venetian blinds, woven woods and many more.
- How and when to wrap blinds for delivery.
- Learn the advantages of providing either a drop-off, pick-up and delivery or a mobile service.
- How to install your own user-friendly safe workshop.
- How to launch our one-stop shopping concept.
- How to set and achieve short and long term goals.
- Learn the values and strategies of networking.
- Be instructed on programs to set up dry cleaners as drop-off centers.
- Learn how to work with, not against, janitorial companies.
- Introduction to personalized accounting software.
- Job scheduling.
- A half-day learning our unique, industry-proven , marketing plan.