Frequently Asked Questions
|Twelve (12) key questions you should ask before entering the business opportunity of ultrasonic blind cleaning.
Before deciding on the company that you will purchase your ultrasonic blind cleaning machine and opportunity from, please use the following 12 KEY questions when inquiring on the services each company offers. We have provided you with our answers from Dirtyblinds.com under each question.
- For how many days do they train you and how long on each day?
We train you for three (3) days for at least 8 hours a day. Our training is challenging, fun and an experience that will stay with you when starting your business, we want you to be ready to succeed immediately. Also there is our ON-LINE TRAINING to refer to.
- Are you being trained by a certified company professional or an independent and hand picked blind cleaner their company put into business?
At Dirtyblinds.com you are trained by the owner himself or by a certified representative of the company.
- Do they offer certification to their buyers?
Once our clients finish their training program with us, they have the option to take the N.A.C.U.C. Certification test. After passing, you will become one of only a few certified blind cleaners in the world. Does it matter? Yes, for instance if you are placing a bid for a large commercial job, the vendor always places weight on the fact one of them is certified.
- Do they train you on mobile blind cleaning and pick up and delivery blind cleaning by taking you onto actual jobs?
Dirtyblinds.com was the first company in this industry to develop the on-site mobile blind cleaning trailers. You spend a day on the road going to actual "on site" jobs, learning hands on how you can clean and dry EVERY type of blind on-site. We show you how our mobile trailers operate.
- Do they offer lifetime 24/7 toll free support for both technical questions and marketing questions?
At Dirtyblinds.com we encourage our business owners to keep in touch, and call us with any problem or concern that arises BEFORE it can becomes a problem 24/7 toll free . We even stay in touch with you to be sure your business is running well.
- Do they train you in blind cleaning, blind repairs and developing and marketing your business?
We train you in all aspects of the business from blind cleaning, blind repairs, blind sales, blind installation and of course, how to market your business for immediate success. After all, we are not just a manufactuer. We have been cleaning and repairing blinds since 1987.
- Is the person on the other end of the support call certified in blind cleaning?
At Dirtyblinds.com, all personal on the other end of the support call is required to be certified in blind cleaning...or he/she can't take the call.
- Do they offer all the tools to start up your business, with out the bells and whistles?
At Dirtyblinds.com we provide the opportunity to completely set yourself up. This includes cleaning solutions, drying tools, marketing literature and much more. BUT NEVER BELLS & WHISTLES
- Do I Need To Buy All The Bells and Whistles?
We have been cleaning blinds for a long time. We have NEVER seen the reason for all of these fancy extras that our competition loves to sell. Like thermosatically controled heaters, inspection racks, low water leval sensors and more. A BIG WASTE OF MONEY. Give us a call, we would love to save you the time and money.
- Do they offer ON-LINE TRAINING & HANDS-ON TRAINING
Dirtyblinds.com is the only company in the ultrasonic blind cleaning industry that has taken the time and effort to develop the first and only ON-LINE TRAINING course.www.dirtyblindstraining.com
- Where are their company training centers located?
Our Hands-On training center is located in Alden, NY. If visiting Alden, NY for your training is not convenient, you will also have excess to our comprehensive ON-LINE training site. Several of our competitors believe in sending their clients to one of their customers to get trained...WHY? We see to it that all of our customers have the best chance to succeed by being training by the owner or certified employees of Dirtyblinds.com and then supported with our ON-LINE training site.
- Do they offer a listing on a prime blind cleaning web site that is marketed worldwide to blind owners?`
All of our certified blind cleaners have the opportunity to have themselves listed on www.dirtyblinds.com, the only true blind cleaning business directory. Hundreds of visitors a day visit dirtyblinds.com looking for a certified blind cleaners in their area.